Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday, January 24, 2009 - Hugs from Alex!!


This just happened and I am absolutely tingling!! Here's the background: 1) Zoe tore off the border wallpaper in her room while crying and saying "I can't take it anymore; I don't want these people staring at me!!"
2) Dad, Zoe, and Mom all spent a weekend in the smallest room in our house taking wallpaper off the walls while riding one of the most amazing emotional roller coaster rides of the year!
3) Mom makes a "storyboard" of Zoe's Room with items from Ikea's website. The total for "new ensemble" is $220; which has to be budgeted for and we had planned to ask for contributions from family for Z's birthday to complete.
3)The painting process has been done in phases over two weeks.
4)Steve and I just took a break so the 1st coat of paint could dry on 2 of Z's walls.
5)I went out to check the mail and two checks from TCH, refunding overpayments on Alex's account; have arrived totaling $192.76. They are from charges from 12/28/2006 and 9/2/07!
6)Mom starts crying because Alex is such an incredible big brother!!! He loves his sister so and I can feel his love around me and filling my soul. I swear I am glowing!! Zoe is sleeping but I can not wait to wake up and tell her! She will be so excited!! And we'll go shopping online! I also want to tell you another tidbit. I attended a school tour Friday and posted pics on a shutterfly site I recently created. As I was perusing around the site I found 15 albums of pictures I have created since Alex was an infant! I was so happy to see these pictures! Let me know if you want the link. I also used some of these pics to create a Valentine's Day card that I am so excited about! Much Love! G

4 comments:

Lori said...

I would love the link. You can facebook me if it's easier. Lori

Anonymous said...

Post pictures of the room when it's done! :-)

Annie said...

Good vibes; I love it. I'd like to see the link as well!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. Isn't it funny how sometimes, when you least expect it, things just work out.