Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009 - Another Bomb Has Dropped

I really don't how much to tell you so there is enough privacy to work through this for all involved but Steve and I are not doing well. I can't fix anyone but myself and that is what I plan to try to continue. I have no idea what life will look like at the end of this either. I'm pretty sure our home will have to be sacrificed. My main concern is who will take care of Zoe while I take care of myself. Thank you all for continuing on this journey with me. Here we go again!

G

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if I can help. I also have a friend who lost her son at 9 years old and the marriage could not survive so she may be helpful to talk with if that is your situation. i am sorry you are going through this.

susan

Anonymous said...

oh Gwen....I wish I could make all of this go away for you and only leave you with happy wonderful times...even though we are not close as we once were, you are always in my heart and I think of you often. Please know that if you ever need anything, you can call on me anytime...

Tracie in Texas

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through more hard times. Many prayers for you and Zoe.

Anonymous said...

Gwen,

I am so sorry to hear this is happening. I can only imagine the toll it takes on a marriage after the tradgedy of losing a child. I pray for you and hope that some how you can find some strength through your little girl. Thinking of you,

Lori