Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - A Darkness Falls

Morning again,

So an evil is creeping into my soul. I have desires to do despicable, mean things. Things that I know are wrong and will cause much turmoil in many lives. This blow has hit me harder than Alex's passing.

I can't bear to think of the raw deal Zoe has been given during her short time here so far. I only pray that somehow she will be okay. I can't answer the question "who will take care of Zoe while you take care of you?" I need help.

I called the divorce attorney today. I have been advised to not make any final decisions for a while, so that is what I plan to do. I just feel so betrayed and physically beaten up. My body is falling apart and I have no idea how to handle this phase so far.

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwen,

If you need to talk or just sit and drink a beer, I am right across the street. I love you so very much.

Love,

Courtney

Anonymous said...

Gwen,
I have followed your blog for a very long time. Although I have never left a message for you before, I felt the need to this time. I am praying for you during this hard time.

No one deserves to have to endure the pain you have had to go through. I think of you often and check your blog regularly. Just know that there are prayers out there for you.

Heather