Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday, November 9th

Alex came home yesterday. Around midnight Tuesday night his blood/ox levels returned to the mid 90's so they let him come home. YEAH! We had an ugly meltdown last night at bedtime but both kids were sawing logs before the bedroom door was shut.

I kept Alex out of school today just to give him some more time to get better. Steve and I are discussing the possibility of taking him out of school since this all started with a pink eye outbreak. There are many pros and cons to a decision like this and we have decided to speak to the doctors about it before we finalize our decision.

I was so exhausted last night that I did not hear Zoe cry for her lost binky at 3:30AM, so Steve got up to help her. He did not fall back asleep and sounds like the living dead on the phone. Everyone here just woke up from a one to three hour nap. We all needed it, I guess.

Okay, well that is about it. Hope your day is a good one.

God bless.
G

No comments: