Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday, November 14th

Good Morning. Alex is home and doing well. His blood/ox levels rose around midnight last Tuesday and he was sent home Wednesday afternoon. I kept him out of school Thursday and Friday was a school holiday. Needless to say, life has been hectic around here. I think I am still catching up on the night's rest lost in the hospital. It is just impossible to be comfortable and sleep through all the nurse visits.

Steve and I were able to go on a date Saturday night and had a blast. We had a very good time but were exhausted by the end of the evening. Getting old has its downfalls!

I think that is it. I apologize for not updating the blog sooner. Hopefully, this week will go smoothly. Hope yours is a good one.

God bless.
G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful turkey day!!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you all and hope you are doing as well as can be expected. I don't know how you hang in there. Love to the family.

Susan aldridge

Anonymous said...

Hope this turkey day finds you with smiles and stuffed bellies. Have a great turkey day!!!

Shantell