Saturday, October 06, 2007

Instead of "How are you" say . . .

Here are some alternative greetings for you to consider:

  • What's up?
  • How's it hanging?
  • Peace.
  • Peace Out.
  • Seen any good movies lately?
  • How about them (Sooners, Rockies, or your choice)?
  • Read any good books lately?
  • I got some money for you.
  • Wanna dance?
  • Have I told you lately that I love you?
  • Can I borrow a cup of sugar?
  • May the Force be with you.
  • Mind if I do that for you?
  • Can I get the door?
  • You've just won a NEW car!!!
  • What's your sleep number?
  • How's the play area coming along?
  • Can I bring you more wine?
  • Would you like these Rockies tickets?
  • How would you like to meet Oprah? She's been dying to see you?
  • How do you like me now?
  • You were in my dream last night.
  • I brought you this pumpkin!
  • Happy Autumn!!
  • Feel the POWER!
  • Wanna cookie?
  • Gee you look great!!
  • Have you lost weight? (even if you know I have not!!!)
  • Keep the faith.
  • Be strong.
  • Mind if I cut in?
  • Can you hear me now?
  • What's your sign?
  • Isn't it a beautiful day?
  • Can I get you some coffee?
  • Wanna go to the spa?
  • I just love your kids, dog, house, car, etc (you pick)
  • I found this money tree and wanted you to have it!!
  • God bless you.
Please don't use these greetings:
  • How are you?
  • How's the family?
  • Can I borrow a ten spot?
  • Can you help me with this ingrown toe nail?
  • Did you see my new car?
  • Hey, your dog just crapped in my yard!
  • How are the kiddos?
  • Can I get a ride?
  • Smile! (I hate it when people tell me to smile!!!)
  • Can I get you some more blood sausage?
  • I believe in hell.
  • Have you decided on the corneal donation yet?
  • Have you gained weight? (even if you know I have)
  • You're my heeeerrrro.
  • Hey there big mama!
  • Sleep much?
  • You've just won a free mountain vacation!!!
  • Sorry, mam, but that's gonna cost you.
  • I feel your pain.
  • Can you mow my lawn?
I hope this helps.

GB,
G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your "greetings to use" should be used always.

Anonymous said...

Your greeting really had me laughing!
xoxo crissy

Anonymous said...

Blood sausage... ew! No worries about that one!
You are loved!!!!!
Heather