Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday, July 27th - Update and Benefit Info

Happy Bday Janey!!

So Alex is one day off the dexamethasone. So far he is doing okay. His drool is bad and I had his dad introduce the "man's handkerchief" to him this morning. I think he likes the concept since he has held onto it so far. Our main concern now is getting his weight down. He's over 53 pounds and feels terrible. The steroids have weakened his muscles in addition, so walking is very difficult at this time.

Alex is looking forward to the Pancake Breakfast because he LOVES pancakes!! Also, because it is a party and he LOVES parties! I hope we get to see as many of you as possible there! If you want information on the event, please call Sara at 303.517.5211 and she will give you all of the details.

Okay, well that's the short and sweet of it. Have a wonderful weekend!

God bless!
G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gwen,
We are out of town for the week, and I am sad to miss out on pancakes--my favorite breakfast! I hope the event is a success, and I hope Alex and all of you enjoy the day!
~Annie