Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday, July 31st-Missing Mike.

Okay, so yesterday was REALLY hard. I have so much anxiety about this week. Alex choked on his pasta last night and quit eating. This morning he is dizzy and now lying down before we head to the hospital. The doc did not keep him all day yesterday because typically his symptoms don't show up for a few days after he stops the steroids (Sunday). So we will be spending the day there today and perhaps tomorrow.

Today is Steve's Dad's birthday. This is the first time in 4 years that we have not been together on this day. We miss Mike very much and are sad to be without him today (and everyday).

Alex and ZG are already missing Dad (on a biz trip). And I must say I am too!! I need prayers and strength to make it.

Thanks in advance!
G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be closer to offer some support, but know that you are in my thoughts constantly. I hope Alex gets some relief soon.
Hugs, Karlyn

Anonymous said...

Gregg just finished his biz trip and we flew out to meet up with him. I had ten days of crazy stuff (like our dog getting lost.)And all of that was cake comparatively speaking. My wishes are that bedtimes go smoothly and your sanity stays in-tact and that wine is abundant!
love, T.

Anonymous said...

Dear Gwen, Steve, Alex and Zoe,
you are all in our prayers and we do keep track of the progress. I have a daughter in Colorado who told us about you and the situation. Prayer is an awesome tool and God IS good and He will see you through all of this. We pray that you can feel His loving arms surrounding all four of you and that His healing touch will bring good health and comfort to Alex and to you as well. God bless you all. Love and Peace, The Lundy family