Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday, May 15th

Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to let you know that Alex is doing much better. His meds finally started helping Sunday and he had a very good day yesterday. Today he has PT and I am anxious to see what he can do. Wish us luck.

I just wanted to tell everyone/anyone that there is a fundraiser this Sunday. The Kyle O'Connell Foundation is hosting a very family oriented event in Littleton. This organization supports research of pediatric brain tumors and familes dealing with them. To register online go to www.kyleoc.org . We are planning on attending the event but probably won't arrive until 10am or so. I hope to see some familiar faces there!

More good news, only four treatments left!!! Tomorrow will be the beginning of radiation to a smaller field. We don't know if this will make a difference to Alex and his symptoms but it is still good news to me!

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. I love to read your comments and gain strength from your words of kindness.

God bless!
G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwen,

I just realized that we are out of town this weekend, so we wil not be able to come to the fundraiser. I'm glad you posted this on Highland Mommies. It is a great network full of caring folks. I hope PT went well today for Alex.

Love to you all. Crissy

Anonymous said...

Yeah to only 4 more treatments. Sorry to say that due to circumstances I will be unable to attend the fundraiser. :o( Life currently has me in a vise right now.
Hugs to you
Shantell